Terms & Conditions
Skydiving is one of the most extreme adventure sports in the world. Before your tandem/static line/solo skydive, you will be required to sign a mandatory waiver form.
- If you suffer from any major medical conditions, you will be required to submit a special medical fitness certificate, in addition to the general medical fitness certificate. Please remember to bring the general medical fitness certificate with you on the day of your jump. You will not be allowed to jump without one! If you have any pre-existing medical condition or disability please let us know well in advance so that we can ensure the team is fully briefed to meet any special needs.
- The general weight limitation for tandem skydiving is 90 Kgs. However any customer weighing over 90 kgs is only accepted at the discretion of our USPA Tandem Instructor upon sharing a full length photograph prior to booking of the jump. Rs 300 per Kg will be chargeable for the weight exceeding over the general limit of 90 Kgs. It is mandatory to weigh all jumpers on the day of the jump.
- The USPA regulations state that the minimum age to participate in Skydiving is 18 years. You must be at least 18-years-old on the day of the jump.
- For anyone aged between 16 to 18 years, a parental consent form is mandatory. In addition to that, the parent/guardian also has to sign as a witness to the medical fitness certificate. A parent or legal guardian will also need to be present on the day of your skydive to sign additional paperwork.
- For your safety and comfort, please ensure you wear comfortable clothing ( track lower or loose jeans ) and sports shoes.
- Please ensure you arrive at the Skyhigh India drop zone at your 30 minutes prior to your allocated time to complete the ground training and administrative formalities. Undue delay may result in cancellation of the jump.
- Skyhigh India reserves the right to change the order of the tandem skydives on the day without prior notice.
- Skyhigh India reserves the right to ask anyone misbehaving or behaving unsuitably to leave the premises.
- All administrative formalities are compulsory and must be completed prior to the jump.
- Tandem skydiving is a weather dependent activity and Skyhigh India reserves the right to change or reschedule jumps due to bad weather or any unforeseen factors beyond control. In the event that your jump day is affected by weather conditions, you will be able to reschedule your booking to an alternative date at no extra charge. We do not issue refunds. While we aim to stick to the time of your scheduled jump, we request you to keep the entire day free for unforeseen circumstances.
- Deposits are non-refundable and non transferable.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- No refund or repeat attempt will be issued if a customer refuses to jump post take-off.
- The rules and regulations of the drop zone (DZ) and the airfield must be adhered to at all times.
- Skyhigh India reserves the right to use videos and photos of your jump for marketing and communication purposes.
- No littering is allowed during the activity.
- No drinking or smoking is allowed during the activity.
- All participants are responsible for any loss or damage of personal belongings.
- If social distancing is in force, everyone entering the premises must wear a mask and shall be subjected to thermal screening prior to entering.
- In case your area is under lockdown or is a containment zone and you are not able to travel to the dropzone due to travel restrictions, please do let us know at least 48 hours prior to your jump and we shall reschedule your jump to a convenient date.
- Payment Policy: Book anytime: Pay only the booking amount. Remaining amount to be paid prior to the jump.
- Raw footage video will be available at the drop zone for INR 2000/video (over and above) payable directly at the drop zone.
- CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
No. Of Days Prior to Jump
30 or more
14 to 30 days
50% of Total Jump Cost
7 to 14 days
75% of Total Jump Cost.
0 to 7 days
INR 5000 +GST
100% of Total Jump Cost***
* Cost applicable per jumper per jump.
** Refunds may take 3-5 working days to reflect depending upon your bank and will be subjected to a 2% banking charge on total jump cost.
***No refund will be processed in case of cancellation 7 days or less prior to the jump date or in case of no show on the day of the jump.